Saturday, October 4, 2008

This was our Philadelphia trip. We were only there for one day but we visited a lot staring with the Constitutional Convention Center. For some reason I kept thinking how much fun dad would have in there. Lots of interesting exhibits and of course it was all dedicated to his favorite document next to The Family Proclamation:) Anyway we also visited Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell, ate philly chessesteaks (well I didn't), saw Rodin sculptures, walked around like tourists, and ended the day at a very good Pizza place.
I'm trying to make a Y because right before we got a text update informing the group that BYU had won the game. I don't know who they were playing but I was still pleased as you can tell.
In the Constitution Center with Independence Hall in the background.

My friend Kristina, Ben Franklin, and me in the gift shop.
Having way too much fun with the signers of the Constitution. Believe me there was a whole photo shoot with them.

2 comments:

Shamsinvestor said...

I wrote a blog the other day saying how the only fault of the book "memoirs of a fox-hunting man" was the title which ought to have been changed to "confessions of a fox-hunting man".... It seems you share my views

regards

http://captainhoek.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I am thrilled with the new blog! I am glad that you and Ben (Franklin) & Ron (Paul) are having such a good time. Maybe your choice of men has something to do with why you didn't have one in the LOVE picture! :) It looks like you are having a blast. We are excited to keep updated on your adventures.