Sunday, October 19, 2008



So this is my cute roommate Edma. She's from Mongolia, and she's not a member of the Church. Quite the difference from the typical 20-something BYU student here, but it's been great being her rommate because she is such a wonderful person. It's sounds cheesy but she really is! For example, she attended all the sessions of General Conference including the Relief Society meeting, and she took notes on everything. Her attention to what was said was better than probably many members that were listening over the weekend. It's funny though because Edma says that she's not interested in being baptized, but she is always looking to be refined.
What a great example of humility I have!

3 comments:

kp said...

yo...diana! i see you...you see me. now im gonna stalk your blog yo!

Martha said...

DIANA! I'm glad to hear you have a nice, sweet roommate. That makes all the difference for you I'm sure!! Hope all is well. I love reading your blog and finding out all the things you're up to. When do you come back? Miss you, girly.
Wuv,
Sis. B

Frédérique Stone Carroll said...

i don't know if you remember me, but i am friends with molly and our fathers worked together for some time. anyway, some how through some wasted long blog viewing i happened upon this one and thought i would mention how much i enjoyed your documentary. i saw it at final cut a few weeks ago. my dad laughed any time your dad came on screen. the carroll's deemed it a favorite of the night. nicely done!